Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards
Effective January 6, 2020, the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards will be located in Whitlock 540.
The Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards promotes student success by upholding the Student Code of Conduct, advocating for community standards, and maintaining a fair conduct system that addresses the diverse needs of the individual and community. The Office fosters student development through the values of honesty, mutual respect, responsibility and integrity.
Reporting an Incident
Records Check for Students
If you are a student that would like to request a copy of their student disciplinary record, please email us to request that. In the email, please include your full name and EKU ID number. The results will be sent directly to your EKU student email account.
What students can expect of our office
Student Conduct and Community Standards will:
- Provide information to all students relating to the General Regulations for Student Behavior,
- Adjudicate all reports of alleged violations of the General Regulations for Student Behavior and the Policy for Academic Integrity in a consistent manner,
- Facilitate due process rights set forth by the University Handbook for Students, and
- Ensure fair and impartial hearings.
What we expect of students
- Show respect for others, themselves, and the University community,
- Take responsibility for their behavior,
- Read and understand the University Handbook for Students, and
- Uphold the Student Honor Code.