Skip to main content

Forms and Resources

Please find educational and University resources on this page. If you can't find what you need, please contact our office at 859-622-1500.


Below you will find the links for each of our reporting forms:


You can report a general student conduct incident using the online reporting form here. Please note that this form is not for reporting alleged academic integrity violations.

For academic integrity violations, you can request a prior records check here, and then make a report here.

For concerns of Organizational Misconduct or Hazing, please use our reporting form HERE

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/