Skip to main content

Faculty and Staff FAQ

How do I report an incident?

Please use our online referral form. Staff will process the report and direct it to the appropriate office or individual. You might not be contacted unless there are further questions.

How do I report an academic integrity issue?

Please follow our reporting procedures found here.

What do I do if a student is exhibiting concerning behaviors?

If you believe that a student is a danger to themselves or others, contact EKU Police at 859-622-1111.

If a student is displaying concerning behaviors or has had a sudden changes their behaviors, you can refer them to the Student Assistance and Intervention Team (SAIT). Some signs to look for are decline in hygiene, suddenly missing a lot of class, or other behavioral changes.

Can I receive the results of a student conduct case?

This information is provided on a need-to-know basis. If the outcome is pertinent to your job or class, you will be provided the information. This will be assessed on a case by case basis.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/